Register Interest

The Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES)

As of April 2019 all sales and rental of domestic and commercial properties must have an EPC rating of E or above.  If the rating is an F or G then, in most cases, it will be illegal to sell or rent the property until the rating is increased.

As a business do you rent spare property to others, do you rent or lease buildings from someone else.

Talk to npower Business Solution's Energy Managers for advise and help